Two Rivers Harbor, Wisconsin is located on the west shore of Lake Michigan about 82 miles north of Milwaukee and about 101 miles from Green Bay, Wisconsin via Sturgeon Bay Canal. The project was authorized by the Rivers and Harbors Acts of March 3, 1871, March 2, 1907; August 30, 1935; and, July 3, 1958. The existing project provides for two piers and a north revetment; an entrance channel and inner basin 18 feet deep; a small stilling basin beyond the shoreline on the east side of the channel; and a channel 10 feet deep in the East Twin River from the inner basin upstream to the 22nd Channel Street Bridge. The channels are maintained to 12-foot depths. The harbor services primarily recreational navigation interests.