- Provide estimating support throughout design development, review of cost estimates, preparation of Independent Cost Estimates (IGE’s), negotiation of fair and reasonable price for construction contracts, perform cost and price analysis.
- Preparation of Construction Documents
- Technical & BCOE Review of Design Documents
- Prepares Special and General Requirements and coordinates preparation of technical provisions of construction contract specifications.
- Prepares amendments for construction contracts
- Reviews and approves specifications prepared by other technical elements or A/E firms.
- Prepares designs and plans and specifications
- Provide independent technical review (ITR) of designes prepared by in-house and A/E’s.
- Provide Bidability, Constructibility, Operability, and Environmental (BCOE) reviews
Navigation Design Elements
- Civil/Site Development
- Flood Control
- Erosion Control
- Ecosystem Restoration
Cost Estimating Services for Civil Works Projects
- Estimate Support during Planning and Feasibility Studies
- Estimate Support for authorized Construction projects
- Estimate Support for Civil Works and Military Construction Modifications
- Cost Estimating Support for Value Engineering Studies
Support for Risk Based Contingency
- Facilitation of Project Risk Assessment team meetings
- Development of Risk Register in support of risk modeling
- Development of Construction Schedules in support of risk modeling
- Development of Project Schedules in support of risk modeling